The Importance of Research
Research, whether we love it or hate it, we ultimately need it.
In order to find a solution we must first understand it. And here at Peace Not Pas, one of our many aims is that of promoting awareness of parental alienation.
For this reason we have started compiling a collection of research based articles on parental alienation.
Please feel free to download/view these articles and most importantly to become more well informed of the form of abuse that is parental alienation.
The following is not a definitive list of research based articles on parental alienation. We aim to continue to add articles.
If there are any articles you feel should be brought to our attention please contact us here.
To download/view any article simply click the article name.
- Baker, A. J. L., Darnell, D,. Behaviors and Strategies Employed in Parental Alienation, 2006
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 1, 1997
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 2, 1997
- Gregorian, R., Lets Play Happy Families, 2010.
- Hayward, S., FNF Research Officer. A Guide To The Parental Alienation Syndrome, 2017
- Huff, S. C., Expanding the Relationship between Parental Alienating Behaviors, 2015
- Johnson, J., PhD; Cohen, P., PhD; Kasen, S., PhD; Smailes, E., MPhil; Brook, J., PhD. Association of Maladaptive Parental Behaviour With Psychiatric Disorder Among Parents and Their Offspring, 2001.
- Kelly, J., Johnston, J. The Alienated Child A Reformulation of PAS, 2001.
- McCann, D, Dr The Impact of Alienation on Children, The Westminster Dialogues 2017
- Norwin-Allen, L. Untangling the Complexity of Parental Alienation, 2017.
- Voiceofthechild.org.uk. Cafcass, Douglas, and the High Conflict Pathway, 2017.
- Woodall, Karen Parent Alienation & Stockholm Syndrome
- Whitcombe, S., New Voices Parental alienation – time to notice, time to intervene, 2014
- Whitcombe, S., What is Parental Alienation? 2015
- Warshak, R., PhD. Current Controversies Regarding Parental Alienation Syndrome – Richard A. Warshak, Ph, 2001
- Woodall, K., Family Separation Clinic. Understanding and Working with the Alienated Child, 2016.
- Wiley, F., QC. Serious Parental Alienation – Family Law Week_ Serious Parental Alienation – The Approach of the Courts and Practitioners in 2016