The Importance of Research
Research, whether we love it or hate it, we ultimately need it.
In order to find a solution we must first understand it. And here at Peace Not Pas, one of our many aims is that of promoting awareness of parental alienation.
For this reason we have started compiling a collection of research based articles on parental alienation.
Please feel free to download/view these articles and most importantly to become more well informed of the form of abuse that is parental alienation.
The following is not a definitive list of research based articles on parental alienation. We aim to continue to add articles.
If there are any articles you feel should be brought to our attention please contact us here.
To download/view any article simply click the article name.
- Baker, A. J. L., Darnell, D,. Behaviors and Strategies Employed in Parental Alienation, 2006
- Baker, A. J. L., How to Select an Expert in Parental Alienation, 2015
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 1, 1997
- Conway-Rand, D., PhD. The Spectrum of Parental Alienation Syndrome Part 2, 1997
- Court Ruling reversing custody, Norwich CC, Baillii 2017
- Doughty, J., A Review of Research and Case Law on Parental Alienation, 2018
- Evidence for Shared Parenting
- Gregorian, R., Lets Play Happy Families, 2010.
- Hansard, Family Justice Reform Bill debate March 2018
- Hayward, S., FNF Research Officer. A Guide To The Parental Alienation Syndrome, 2017
- Huff, S. C., Expanding the Relationship between Parental Alienating Behaviors, 2015
- Institute for Family Studies; Ten of the benefits of Shared Parenting, 2018
- Johnson, J., PhD; Cohen, P., PhD; Kasen, S., PhD; Smailes, E., MPhil; Brook, J., PhD. Association of Maladaptive Parental Behaviour With Psychiatric Disorder Among Parents and Their Offspring, 2001.
- Kelly, J., Johnston, J. The Alienated Child A Reformulation of PAS, 2001.
- McCann, D, Dr The Impact of Alienation on Children, The Westminster Dialogues 2017
- Norwin-Allen, L. Untangling the Complexity of Parental Alienation, 2017.
- Palmer, B. Have We Created a Monster. Intractable Contact Disputes and Parental Alienation in Context 2017
- Transparency Project. What to do about parental alienation, 2017
- Templer, K., Matthewson, M., Haines, J., Cox, G. Recommendations for best practice in response to parental alienation. Findings from a systematic review 2017
- Voiceofthechild.org.uk. Cafcass, Douglas, and the High Conflict Pathway, 2017.
- Woodall, K., Parent Alienation & Stockholm Syndrome
- Whitcombe, S., New Voices Parental alienation – time to notice, time to intervene, 2014
- Whitcombe, S., What is Parental Alienation? 2015
- Whitcombe. S. Parental Alienation or Justifiable Estrangement 2017
- Warshak, R., PhD. Current Controversies Regarding Parental Alienation Syndrome, 2001
- Woodall, K., Family Separation Clinic. Understanding and Working with the Alienated Child 2016
- Woodall K., The Battle for Britain’s Alienated Children (The high conflict myth) 2017
- Wiley, F., QC. Family Law Week – Serious Parental Alienation – The Approach of the Courts and Practitioners in 2016
As stated above, the above is not a definitive list of research based articles on parental alienation. We aim to continue to add articles.
Please feel free to contact us should you feel there are any additional research articles you would like added to the above list.
The Peace Not Pas Team