Our Vision is:
That all children will grow up in a world where their rights and parenting are shared equally between both biological parents. In addition, children should have a fulfilling, positive, and equal relationship with both sides of their extended family, including within blended families*.
Our 7-step Mission is to:
- Define what it means to truly SHARE parenting
- Illustrate the lasting negative impacts of high conflict divorce and educate parents, families and the divorce industry on Parent Alienation in particular and the problems caused
- Establish self-help and third-party support services that enable and equip loving parents to overcome challenges preventing positive shared parenting
- Attract and engage with a community of positive like minds
- Co-create and grow the anti-PAS, “Peace not PAS” movement
- Proactively influence third party stakeholders in decision making positions on the measures they could and should take to ensure that positive shared parenting becomes the norm rather than the exception
- Positively influence the unacceptably chronic levels of unhappiness and growing mental health problems impacting alienated children and estranged parents
*[Definition of blended families should include non-biological legal parents, including adoptive parents.]
Please Note: We will gladly refer readers to true professionals who add value, deliver results and operate in line with our core principles. Should you wish us to refer you to an appropriate professional please contact us here.
We are also more than happy to feature quality content by writers; any wish to remain anonymous will be respected, as is the case above.
So if you align with our vision and ethos, have someone to recommend, are someone we would recommend or have something to say on the subject of shared parenting and parent equality in either a personal or professional capacity and would like a platform to have your say or contribute in some way to our cause, please contact us.
The Peace Not Pas Team