Our Vision is:
That all children will grow up in a world where their rights and parenting are shared equally between both biological parents. In addition, children should have a fulfilling, positive, and equal relationship with both sides of their extended family, including blended families*.
Our Long Term Plan is to:
- Lobby for or be involved in the creation of a robust support service for all those affected by parental alienation.
- Campaign for parental alienation to be officially recognised as a form of abuse, and as such for it to be dealt with the same severity as any other form of abuse.
- Define what it means to truly co-parent/share parenting.
- Educate front-line professionals, parents, schools, families and the divorce industry on the long term problems caused by this form of abuse.
- Lobby for or establish self-help and third-party support services that enable and equip loving parents to overcome challenges preventing positive co-parenting/shared parenting
- Attract and engage with a community of positive like-minded individuals and groups that share our ethos and aims.
- Proactively influence third party stakeholders in decision making positions on the measures they could and should take to ensure that positive shared parenting becomes the norm rather than the exception.
- Positively challenge the unacceptably high levels of mental health issues that are a result from the abuse that is parental alienation.
- Never exclude anyone from support in terms of the nine protected characteristics as stated in the Equality Act 2010.
*[Definition of blended families should include non-biological legal parents, including adoptive parents.]
Please Note: We pledge to never make a profit or any other form of financial gain from any individuals affected by parental alienation.
We will gladly signpost individuals to true professionals within our wider network who add value, deliver results and operate in line with our core principles. Contact us for more details.
We pledge to never request payment from such individuals, nor request a finder’s fee from these professionals for any referrals made.
The Peace Not Pas Team